The Pittosporum tenuifolium Variegatum, also called the Variegated Pittosporum, features greyish green leaves that are delicately outlined in cream. The unusual colouration of the eye-catching foliage makes the shrub stand out in stark contrast against other commonly green garden plants
Pittosporum tenuifolium ‘Variegatum’
- Position: full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil.
- Rate of growth: fast-growing.
- Flowering period: May to June.
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need winter protection) …
- Garden care: Requires minimal pruning.