A lovely compact and productive chilli which grows into a small bush. The 5-6cm long chillies will mature from deep purple through to yellow and orange to bright scarlet red. This variety has a good tolerance to cool weather and will continue to fruit outside well into autumn.
Chilli Pepper ‘Basket Of Fire’
- Full sun.
- Occasional watering.
- A little frost hardy.
- Free draining and fertile.
Hot Pepper, Ornamental Pepper ‘Basket of Fire’ (Capsicum annuum)
- Plant Feed. Use a fertilizer formulated for vegetables.
- Watering. Keep well-watered.
- Soil. Fertile, well-drained soil.
- Basic Care Summary. Plant in a sunny location after the threat of frost has passed. Best in fertile, well-drained soil.